Tuesday, November 15, 2011

2011 December Specials

Here are this month's specials! Click image to see bigger.

Customer:

That really is the ultimate dream pack! So lovely!

Hostess:

Some of my favorite products are up for grabs! Yes, I mean you Mr. Cleaning Paste! December is a busy month but perhaps you could add a Norwex party on top of a party you are already hosting?

And now that I have online ordering, you can go my site here and buy a Christmas present for your house. Come on, your home deserves a gift for all the hard work they do in providing your shelter! ;)

My mother-in-law actually gave me a basic set (enviro cloth and window cloth) for Christmas a few years ago. To be totally honest I thought "oh, cleaning stuff" and I promptly forgot how I was supposed to use the cloths (was it the purple one first, I wasn't supposed to wash it how, so much to remember, doh). I was dumb, it took me months to take two minutes to figure it out. Once I did, I never looked back. Maybe that's why I love giving out my Use & Care guide... so you always have a reference! Lesson here: if you do give them as gifts, make sure to really talk them up so people don't think it's dumb like I did! Or even better: show them how to use the stuff and wow them!

http://heatherkasowski.norwex.biz

No comments:

Post a Comment