Friday, July 12, 2013

Moving!

Some big news! We have made the decision to move back to our native North Dakota. We'll be living in Bismarck in less than a month. I can hardly believe it and I'm so saddened to leave South Carolina. We have made a life here and we will miss so many people and so much about living in the South!

Thank you to all my Norwex customers over the years, especially those here in SC. I started my little business here at a crucial time in my life and I'm grateful for the time I had to focus on Norwex and help bring chemical-free cleaning to South Carolina. I still plan be a Norwex consultant in ND. You are welcome to order via my website (www.heatherkasowski.norwex.biz) and have your items shipped directly to you. I also have one consultant in Batesburg/Leesville (Stephanie Couch) and will soon be adding another consultant in Columbia (Jan Orner). Either would be happy to be your consultant and do a party for you! Just let me know and I will get you in contact with them.

Norwex will roll out new products at their conference in August so be on the look out for that info!

Hope you are having a great summer!

Heather

2013 Catalog: http://media.norwexcs.com/Flipbook/USA_2013_Catalog/

No comments:

Post a Comment